Literature Background

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One Down, Ninety-Nine To Go!

Happy birthday to my little man! Exactly one year ago from this minute I was holding my sweet baby for the first time. His little purple body and pointy cone head were PERFECT!

To read my blog about that dramatic saga, click here

This has been a fun week so far. The weather this weekend was beautiful! While I was working out in the yard, Josh got to take some pictures of my "little helper."








We went for a walk in Chickasaw Gardens and drooled over the ridiculously beautiful yards. The mature gardens just touch my soul.

Once again, Josh the photographer snapped some pictures of Isaac. He somehow talked me into being in them as well.








I should probably start a flicker account with all of the pictures I like to upload. Here is the last segment. I'd call it "Isaac Loves to Read," but that's wishful thinking. "Isaac Loves to Destroy My Books" is more accurate.






What a life-changing, rewarding, exhausting, thrilling, repetitive, awesome job I have!

Happy Birthday Booger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment