Literature Background

Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween!

Halloween in our house was celebrated three times this year... Trunk or Treat, at the library and, of course, Halloween night. Yay for getting dressed up! I never got any pictures of actual trick or treating, but here are a few of Mr. Rifleman and the Little Lion Man.

Bang!

What a kissable mouth!


The Hernando Library has a children's reading time every Wednesday at 11am. (Join us if you are in the area!) For Halloween, everyone came dressed up and had a parade through the library. I'm not sure any of the children (mostly 3 and younger) had any idea why we were making them follow us around, taking pictures and telling them to be quiet... but they sure were cute!

Miss Mary Esther holding Rone to give my arms a break!

My obligatory orange mom sweater for the occasion.

Isaac & Snow White, aka, Miss Anne Rowen

He loves her! (She's the reason I had to start gentleman classes. "May I please kiss you?" I. am. serious.)

Boo!

Busy Harvey the Dwarf (ALL my pictures of him are blurry!) He loves to love on Ronan! What a sweetie!

I love how we met our new sweet friends you see in these pictures. This is probably the only time I'll be able to start a story: "So, I was running in the park and..." This is, of course, not because this was my second, and final time to run in the park. I run all the time! Oh wait, no I don't.

I was running at the park with Isaac and Ronan one lovely midmorning. When I was done, we stopped to play at the playground, and found we were not the only people with the same great idea.

"Hi! My name is Mary!"
"Hi, I'm Mary Esther!"

"This is my daughter, Anne Rowen."
"Well, this my youngest, Ronan."

"Where does your husband work?"
"A company called Barnhart Crane & Rigging."
"SO DOES MINE!"

We also found out we had about 12 other things in common other than our names and husband's employers. We've had so much fun getting to know this sweet family!!


And, to end, here is a video of my two little dancers. We do a lot of this around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment