Here are a few moments from the last month or so. Sadly, I have not been blessed with any special photography skills. Please try and look past that :-)
Here are my TWO GRUBBY MEN. I love them. They both work so hard, one sweats it out in a fab shop, honing his fabrication skills, ie: welding for 10+ hours a day, the other works hard at play. Isaac found Daddy's shirt about an hour before Josh got home one day. He was hugging and snuggling with it (Josh had worn it the day before) and I put it on him as a joke. When I tried to take it off, Isaac started crying. I left him to run around in his t-shirt gown till Daddy got home. Once he did, Isaac had a ball pulling things out of Josh's pockets while he took a floor snooze.
While I was enjoying a break at the beach, Josh and Isaac had some male bonding time which included running around in diapers outside. (I'm almost certain Josh ran around outside, fully clothed. There are not any pictures for evidence. Suspicious, but we'll never know.)
Something slightly tragic occurred yesterday. We left Joe, Isaac's stuffed hedgehog and best friend, at a family members house. I don't know how Joe did last night, but Isaac did remarkably well. Normally, he converses with Joe for an hour or two before finally falling asleep in his crib at night. Last night, I hoped Osita ("little bear" in Spanish), who has always been just an acquaintance, would suffice. Everyone slept just fine. This morning, he woke up asking for Joe, but with a little of my subject-changing skills, Isaac spent the morning playing with "Tita."
Tita about to go for a ride on Beep Beep.
"You need to sit on your bo-uuum!"
"Let's go!"
Hugs for Tita!
If you made it this far, I hope you are smiling. Now I'm off to get ready for lunch at Advance Memphis and then dinner and a show (Les Mis!!) tonight with my husband for an early birthday celebration!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment