Literature Background

Monday, February 7, 2011

Ze French Peas!

I hope this brings to mind the incredibly entertaining Veggie Tales movies. One of the reasons I loved to babysit as a teenager was because I got to watch the most amazing films - including "Veggie Ta-a-ales! Veggie Ta-a-ales! Veggie Ta-a-ales! Veggie Ta-a-ales!!

Anyways, here's Isaac enjoying his new favorite veggie: green peas!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He may not actually consider them his favorite, but he sure does make cute faces while eating them!


Isaac isn't the only one around here eating new things. Josh and I recently tried The (Brilliant) Pioneer Woman's "Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta." Let me tell you, its delicious. Let me also tell you, its slightly fattening. But also delicious.



Check it out!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/07/grilled-chicken-with-lemon-basil-pasta/

Whether this post inspires you to try smashed green peas or grilled chicken with lemon basil pasta, I hope your taste buds are tingling!

2 comments: